Payment methods Manjewell
With Manjewell you can pay safely and easily by the following payment methods:
- iDeal – Manjewell accepts payment from all the Dutch banks acknowledge by the Netherlands.
- Creditcard – Mastercard & Visa
VAT and import costs for countries outside of the European union
If you are not living in the European Union, you could check the import costs for your country. Manjewell is not responsible for additional costs of one of our orders.
If you have any further queries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Weare happy to answer your questions within 1-3 office days.
The shipping costs within the Netherlands are the following:
- If the parcel fits through the letterbox, the shipping is free.
- If the parcel does not fit through the letterbox (Oops!), we will send your order in a beautiful box. This will be 6 euros.
- If you have ordered products for more than 75 euros, the shipping costs will then be a gift!
package: 6 euros
>75 euros: free
The shipping costs for abroad are the following:
Zone 1 : 10 euros with an order under the 100 euros, otherwise shipping will be free. (Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain, the United Kingdom, Sweden)
Zone 2: 15 euro with an order under the 175 euros, otherwise shipping will be free. (All the countries within Europe that are not listed above (*see zone 1), excl.Russia)
Rest of the world: 25 euros with an order under 300 euros, otherwise shipping will be free.
Because everything is handmade, it will take a maximum of seven days before the parcel will be shipped.
- The parcel will arrive through your letterbox within 1-2 office days after shipping through your letterbox.
- The postman will ring your doorbell with your package within 1-2 office days after shipping
We always use Post NL as our delivery service. Therefore the delivery conditions of post NL are applicable.
Our products are packed beautifully and with care. We also make sure that the products could not be damaged within its parcel/package. Manjewell could not be held accountable for mistakes made by the deliverer.
By acceptance of the parcel the customer needs to check if there is any damage or incompleteness. If this is the case, the customer can contact Manjewell directly via email.
If the product is not entirely what you had expected it to be, you can return the product to Manjewell within 10 days of acceptance. You need to do so in the following condition:
- The product need to be in the original packaging
- the product needs to be unused
- The packing slip must still be attached
- the parcel needs to be sufficiently stamped
- the parcel needs to be well packaged
The costs made by returning the product will be paid by the customer him or herself. If the product were to be exchanged, the shipping will not be charged again, but will be paid by Manjewell.
You can send an e-mail email@example.com to indicate what product you would like to return. Please also indicate if you would like to exchange the product or if you would rather receive a refund of the amount. Instead of a refund you could also choose to receive a shopcredit. After acceptance of your return, we will refund the money you spend for the product you purchased or send you a shopcredit. Manjewell can not be held accountable for damage that happened during the retour journey.
The address for returns is the following:
Jacob van Lennep Kade 42
1053 ML Amsterdam